Friday, May 21, 2010

website to help with your nutrition! YAY!!

Thanks to a wonderful friend, I was told about www.myfitnesspal.com. It's everything you've been wanting so you can see results fast! AND IT'S FREE!!!

It will ask your goals, tell you how many calories and how many grams of protein, fats and carbs. It is SO EASY to track your meals and shows you how many you have left to eat. It also lets you track your exercise. It doesn't get easier than this! I am still trying it out but so far, the only thing that was different was that it low-balled me how many calories I burn doing 60 minutes of exercise... only because it calculates for regular exercise (280 calories) not Zumba (600-800 calories). WOOHOO!!!

Being this easy (and free)... there is just no excuse! Where was all this helpful stuff when I was working so hard to lose my weight. THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE IT NOW!!!

Have a wonderful weekend.
Zumba Love - Sunshine

3 comments:

  1. This website has been an amazing help for me. I counted calories one week before using the website and I hated how much time it took. This makes it so easy!!! Find me on there (erincraig). -7 pounds so far using the site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's also available on the iphone! great for tracking on the go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can calculate your Zumba calories at http://www.zumbacalories.com then plug that into myfitnesspal

    ReplyDelete